Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Movie Review: Transformers

My wife and I went to see Transformers last night with Steve and Laura. I was going into the movie half excited and half hoping it would be good. I was excited because I have always loved the Transformers cartoons when I was younger, and I have been looking forward to this movie ever since I heard about it a year or so ago. From critic reviews I was a bit hesitant about the film. But, after sitting through each action packed scene, I could decide for myself. This movie was, pardon my internet ettiquette, SOOOOOOO AWESOME! Seeing the father of all robots, Optimus Prime, transform into the 40-foot giant that he is, was exhilerating; and then to see him duke it out with Megatron was even more exciting. Michael Bay did a great job at giving each of the Autobots and Decepticons a personality that the audience could relate to. This is a movie I wil want to see many times again. Good job Mr. Bay!

2 comments:

Zuke said...

Jazz was raped. Plain and simple. Just utterly p0wnd.

Bryan Schmidt said...

Yeah. That made me cry. He's a robot though... they can put him back together... right? *sniff*