Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blackberry... or Crackberry?


K, so as many of you know, I was issued a Blackberry for work. And as many of you know, I don't really use it for work.. haha. I spend most of my Blackberry time playing games, even at times in the middle of the night to the chagrin of my wife. So, now I open the question up to y'all. Is this an addiction? Or is it just a fad that will simply fade along with my Palm Pilot phase, Sony VAIO UX phase, etc. If it is just a phase, I won't think too much about it, but if it's an addiction, I need to start laying down some rules for myself.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm voting for......Crackberry. Definite addiction. :)

Heidi Schmidt said...

as the wife who wakes up in the middle of the night to see you playing it...Definitely Crackberry

Brian and Amelia said...

This is the definition in Webster's for "addicted:"

"1 : to devote or surrender (oneself to something habitually or obsessively"

???I guess it's up to you!lol

Brian and Amelia said...

okay, so I know that I am really computer-dumb, but I can't find your music thing. Maybe I'm on the wrong site? Or maybe I just can't figure it out! Let me know!

Wesley Talbot said...

As a fellow user i vote blackberry you can't use it well until it is set up just the way you like it

Liza said...

I too vote Crackberry