Monday, September 17, 2007

Death predictions

I recently took a Death Prediction test here: http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php. These usually are not very accurate and give you something to laugh at. But here is my death prediction:
Bryan Schmidt: At age 40 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

This is weird because it's right up my alley. How did this death predictor know that I was a programmer, let alone interested in A.I. development? So this officially has freaked me out! Let's hope your death prediction is not as freaky as mine is.

Leave a comment and post your Death Prediction here too. I am curious.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura: At age 47 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

Unknown said...

Erin Best: At age 71 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

Anonymous said...

Bethany Harmon: At age 74 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines.

Liz Nakamura said...

Liz Garcia: At age 61 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Unknown said...

Kirk Ricks: At age 44 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Anonymous said...

joey nelson: At age 50 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

schmidt34 said...

Lindsey : At age 61 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

Nice that it's in an aquarium. I can't imagine how traumatic that would be elsewhere

Unknown said...

With just my first name, I got the same AI consumption as you, only at age 34. With my last name, I die fighting terrorists in Mexico at age 37.

Anonymous said...

Heather: At age 65 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.